Thursday 20 December 2012

good bye my friend


Just before I never speak to you again remember when we used to be a friend.
 You treated me like shit.
I’m never gonna deny it and I even played your little game. 
I was there every time you called my name.
I still thought our friendship would last but now everything is in the past.
All the secrets I shared and you never even cared so lemme tell you and don’t make me repeat it: 
I really  hate you and yes, I mean it.

'Men kick friendship around like a football and it doesn’t crack. 
Women treat it like glass and it falls to pieces'

So if I have to leave you I want you to know that in the end it wasn’t because I stopped caring.
 It was because you stopped being a friend.




Sorry = BAND-AID
#just because you use it, doesn't mean it's gonna heal the wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment